Client Service RepresentativeFeatured
BroadView Software, located in Toronto, is a leading provider of management software for the broadcast industry in North America and internationally. With a growing clientele we have an immediate need for more members of our Client Services team which provides technical support of the BroadView application by phone and email to our valued customers.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop a wide-ranging understanding of the BroadView product line and how it is used in our clients’ broadcast operations. Initially, you will work closely with Client Services staff to learn both the application and the process for handling client support.
Once your training is complete, you will be expected to independently answer, triage and investigate client questions and problems.
- Become a product generalist in the BroadView product line
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve Tier 1 client issues and BroadView product questions via the Client Services phone system, email, and internal ticketing system.
- Escalate client issues to Tier 2 or Tier 3 internal departments following established processes
- Train client users on how to complete various tasks using the BroadView product line using multiple methods, including in-person, phone, or online approaches
- Improve departmental knowledge base by keeping client and process documentation up to date
- Document product deficiencies and enhancements following established ticketing processes
- Test fixed product deficiencies and enhancements following established release management processes
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Experience in a broadcast environment, particularly in sales, is a definite asset
- Ability to work shifts between 8AM - 8PM ET, including split shifts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- French and/or Spanish is an asset
- An inquisitive and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and get things done in a timely way
- Able to learn quickly and present information logically and clearly
- Ability to be a strong team member but work independently when required
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
All staff are currently working from home
110 Adelaide Street East, 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||client service, technical support, software support, traffic, programming, schedulines, sales|
|Posted:||Mar 08, 2021|
|Compensation:||Starting at 45,000 / year|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)