Supervising Animator Studio NEL - Animation
A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Animation Supervisor - Contract Position
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Supervising Animator in our Toronto office. This position reports to the Director, manages the animators and is responsible for ensuring animation quality is maintained and delivered on schedule.
Duties include but not limited to:
· supervising animators
· assigning scenes to animators
· Testing and troubleshooting assets to ensure functionality
· Reviewing and calling re-takes at layout stage
· Assigning, tracking and creatively reviewing Animator’s work to ensure it is completed on schedule and meets the standards and style of the series
· mentoring Animators
Required skills include:
· Knowledge of both design and how design to be animated (breaking)
· Proficiency in Harmony, Storyboard Pro, Photoshop, Excel, Word as well as other 2D software packages as required
· Strong eye for acting, action analysis, and over all animation skills
· Ability to communicate visually
· High level of interpersonal and communication skills via verbal and/or written techniques
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Admin / HR|
25 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 12, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)