Asia Multimedia Distribution Inc
Media Sales ManagerFeatured
1,001-5,000 employees 3,767 on LinkedIn
We believe in dreamers, we believe in magicians and we believe in following our hearts passionately. We welcome you all to the world of ZEE #ExtraordinaryTogether.
We are a Global Media and Entertainment conglomerate with a strong presence across television broadcasting, movies, music, live entertainment, and digital businesses. Spread over 190+ countries, connecting and entertaining over 1.3 billion people globally, ZEE has been powering the Media & Entertainment space across the world for over 27 years.
Pioneers of the Indian television entertainment industry, ZEE’s has around 80 Channels world-wide .We have also forayed into the movie production business under the Zee Studios brand, and into music publishing under the Zee Music Company label.
Our digital video streaming platform ZEE5 caters to the digital needs of those consuming entertainment, news and shows. Our youngest business vertical, Zee Live, creates fresh and unique concepts for different types of live events, such as music concerts, food festivals and theatre amongst others.
Our aim is to continue to provide extraordinary entertainment content across genres, languages, and geographies; delighting consumers across screens, platforms, and devices.
This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to manage and deliver set tasks in a timely manner. Ability to work independently, build relationships and continue creating new clients.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- Must have network in the television industry
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Business Development, help increase our present clientele
- Collaborative and individual ideation; Strong marketing proposal writing and presentation layout skills; project management.
- Work with sales counterparts to ideate, develop and implement integrated marketing strategies on behalf of advertising partners across print, digital, tablet, social, and event platforms.
- Act as a category expert and resource for owned categories, including development of relevant cultural partnerships, social influencer collaborations, and innovative drives to retail
- Schedule sales calls to present ideas to advertisers
- Create and support signature platforms for key issues / timing, including owning activations and sponsorships.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising
- Must have minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Mainstream Media.
- Must enjoy and appreciate a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- University Degree
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without constant supervision and direction
- Ability to investigate, gather, analyze, and organize data in a useful format
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with peers and management
- Excellent organizational skills to facilitate the coordination and completion of multiple and varied projects
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to Travel
Asia Multimedia Distribution Inc
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 18, 2021|