The Application Deadline for this job posting is Today Apr 19, 2021!
Body Positive Fitness
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Marketing & Communications CoordinatorFeatured
Body Positive Fitness is an online fitness company offering training from a Health at Every Size® perspective. We strive to create a safe and inclusive space where anyone can experience joyful movement and functional fitness absent of judgment and diet culture. Operating primarily out of Ontario, Canada, we offer online group classes, virtual personal training, one-on-one coaching, and a community run program to clients around the world.
An early-career communications professional and social media whiz with experience supporting content development, implementing communications strategies, and tracking their success. You enjoy collaborating with a small team in a remote workplace, are detail-oriented and a highly motivated self-starter with the initiative required to achieve set objectives. Able to demonstrate experience and a proven skill set in a variety of digital mediums, you are great at following directions, contributing ideas, and staying on top of media trends. You are a Health at Every Size® advocate who is passionate about work with a social impact. This is a great opportunity for a talented and inspiring marketer with strong project management skills to help grow a small but mighty fitness company.
- Participate in the development and implementation of communication strategies
- Ensure communications are of the highest quality and are reaching appropriate audiences
- Gather and develop content and draft stories for the company website and monthly newsletter that capture the company’s voice, approach, and values
- Create social media content and track and compile metrics and analytics on the company’s online activities
- Support the creation and design of digital marketing materials including, but not limited to, Google banners, online ads, AdWords.
- Develop and build relationships with media contacts and key influencers and create media plans, as required, to help achieve the highest impact for our work
- Manage and optimize website and content for SEO, A/B testing and ad campaigns
- Monitor website traffic and track website analytics (i.e. Google Analytics)
- 1-3 years experience in marketing and communications
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- A talent for strategic storytelling and for making complex ideas understandable and appropriate to specific audiences
- Experience creating and managing website content, and producing and publishing newsletters
- Skilled with social media tools and analytics software and experience with research using data analytics software
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in G Suite, SquareSpace, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and social media platforms
- Audio/visual experience, design skills, and familiarity with design software also definite assets
- Google AdWords Certified an asset
- Good at cost per click management
- Able to receive and process constructive criticism
- Able to communicate clear and concise instructions and feedback
- Understanding of Health at Every Size® principles
Contract length: 6 months - with potential for permanent full-time role
Part-time hours: 25 hrs per week
Contract Dates: May 3 - October 31, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit an electronic resume and cover letter in PDF format in one file, addressed to Kat Horzempa via email@example.com by Monday, April 19 at 5:00 pm Eastern. Submissions should include writing samples and a link to a portfolio and/or social media channels. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Body Positive Fitness is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. We encourage applications from Black, Indigenous, and people of colour and candidates with disabilities. If contacted in relation to an employment opportunity, please advise Body Positive Fitness of the accommodation measures, if required, which would enable you to be interviewed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Tags:||communications, social media, SEO, website|
|Posted:||Apr 06, 2021|
|Closing:||Apr 19, 2021|