Traffic / Media Asset Assistant
Position: Traffic / Media Asset Assistant, full time ‘Temporary Remote’
Reports to: Traffic Manager / Director of Broadcast Technology and Operations
Purpose: To assist Television Operations with Traffic and Media related tasks
In this dynamic role, you will help bridge the media gap between our internal teams.
The principle responsibilities include:
- Monitor timely delivery of all on-air content and follow up with departments as necessary.
- Update interdepartmental documentation with accuracy and efficiency.
- Receive new material and facilitate delivery.
- Catalogue and schedule paid content as requested by clients.
- Prepare and send advanced logs to play out on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the final log timing process as needed.
- Assemble Material purge lists in accordance with expiration and workflow guidelines.
- Be familiar with on-air content so as to assist with internal and external queries as required.
- Utilize WideOrbit and MAM systems to verify availability and metadata values.
- Collaborate with team members to perform a variety of tasks related to TV operations.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Capacity to work independently, while functioning well in a team environment.
- Ability to provide professional, timely service to internal and external customers.
- Capacity to work calmly under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
- Proven ability to multitask with accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite products.
- Experience in WideOrbit Traffic or similar broadcast scheduling software is an asset.
Candidates who will do well in this position:
- Keen and curious to learn new technologies and workflows
- Adaptable to fluid workflows and situations
- Team player and customer service focused
- Detail-oriented with a drive to succeed
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Ability to explore and grow inside the Television Division and beyond
- Ground level office with lots of natural light in the heart of Liberty village. Close to TTC and Go Train station. Onsite parking is also available.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.
70 Jefferson Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 08, 2021|