The Application Deadline for this job posting is Today Jul 30, 2021!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Business Level III (PB5)
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data collection and ordering.
- Customer service.
- Stress tolerance.
- Manages customer interactions received by phone, email, web-chat or other receiving channels.
- Logs each interaction and subsequent liaisons into the ticketing system and documents all key actions attempted and final resolution.
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Assigns tickets to appropriate other support teams based on predefined procedures or through escalation to a subject matter expert, senior support analyst or team leads.
- Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and builds relationships with the customers based on trust through open, supportive and positive communication.
- Works on shift rotation as required by the centre to meet business demands.
- Obtains limited coaching and follows provided corporate policies, processes, guidelines and procedures.
- Engages customers, remains positive and takes ownership of each interaction.
- On a rotational or temporary basis (additional remuneration), may perform some coordination activities within a specific business queue, such as.
- Coordination of incoming queue interactions.
- Maintenance of some job aides.
- Analysis of problems, metrics, trends and reports for input.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English).
- Graduation from a Community College.
- Demonstrated customer service experience for minimum of two years.
- Customer Service Representative Certification.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.
- Demonstrated phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Demonstrated familiarity with call routing and ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Proven (exam) subject matter expertise and experience in one or more of the Business service areas (Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, Logistical etc) as well basic Technology functions included within the Business functions listed below:
- Travel & Expenses administration.
- Accounts payable administration.
- Accounts receivables administration.
- Financial Delegation administration.
- Purchasing & procurement support.
- Credit Card administration.
- Performance, Learning & Organizational Development Support.
- Staff Management & Transactions Administration.
- Payroll & Time Card administration.
- Benefits, Leaves, Diversity, Illness, Pension.
- Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding.
- Departures, Terminations, Workforce Adjustment.
- Building Access.
- Building Maintenance (Infrastructure, Security & Janitorial.)
- Building Parking, Common Areas & Space.
- Document & Records Management.
- Access to Information & Privacy.
- Legal Litigation & Disclosure.
- Service Area: Corporate Secretariat
- Translation Services support.
- Internal Content Management (IO!) support.
- Internal Communications support.
You are invited to consult and familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct, which can be found on our corporate website. All employees must adhere to the Code as a condition of employment. We also invite you to take a look at our policy on conflicts of interest. In the event that you become an employee, it will be important to inform us, as quickly as possible, of any situation that, because of your hiring, constitutes or could appear to constitute a conflict of interest.
181 Queen St
Ottawa, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Closing:||Jul 30, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)