Business Affairs Coordinator
Reporting to the VP of Business & Legal Affairs, you will support, coordinate and administer the workflow of the business and legal affairs department for Neshama’s production slate through all stages of development, production, post-production and delivery. Duties include:
- The coordination, drafting, signing and tracking of Business & Legal Affairs’ matters, including option agreements, writer agreements, various production requirements, above-the-line talent agreements, insurance and E&O clearance, distribution and licensing.
- Coordination of meetings, document management and filing, updating and maintaining information trackers, in-office supply management, office invoicing/payments, couriers, general phone line and email response.
- Working closely with the Neshama team, external producers and our distribution partners to help ensure the successful workflow of each stage of a project.
- Experience as an executive assistant, paralegal or with business and legal affairs in production is ideal; experience working in development, with Canadian/U.S. unions and guilds, clearance, above-the-line talent or in distribution is an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience working in television or film production (internship experience considered)
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line.
|Category:||Film / Video|
210 St. Clair Avenue West, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Coordination, document management,|
|Posted:||Sep 03, 2021|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|