Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
North York, ON
Senior Manager Brand and Content Strategy
The Senior Manager, Brand and Content Strategy is responsible for bringing OTPPs new brand content strategy to life across internal and external digital channels (onsite and social). This individual will work in partnership with Investments, P&C, Member Services and Corporate Communications to develop regionalized content strategies across paid and owned channels that are optimized for Search and drive personalization across OTPP’s target audience groups. This individual will play a content governance roll across all digital channels to support brand and business objectives.
In this role you will work with and collaborate with Senior and Executive partners across the organization to implement digital content strategies across owned and social channels that are aligned to our brand strategy.
Who you'll work with
You will establish strong working relationships with business partners including Investments, Corporate Communications and IT in order to provide thought leadership and gain consensus across colleagues, partners and executives.
What you'll do
- Define the future vision/strategy for OTPPs approach to content across paid/earned and owned as we move to an always on content focus.
- Develop search landscapes and continually monitor site health to optimize for SEO and discoverability for a global and regional scale while supporting on page and off page technical SEO optimization.
- Partner with the Senior Manager Digital Strategies, to develop capabilities and competence in digital channels and technologies (e.g. Personalization, rapid content publishing, analytics + insights)
- In partnership with Senior Manager Digital Strategy develop and lead website governance model for, SEO, and analytics and content development/publishing
- Define overall social media strategy and channel strategy including reporting and dashboards across channels to enhance organic performance and growth.
- Make recommendations in support of the development of website components and enhancements
- Manage growth strategies, process and maintenance frameworks for all OTPP corporate social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Review and stay abreast of developments in digital marketing, leading growth into key channels and exploring value-add marketing tactics, continually sharing best practices across channels and technologies.
What you'll need
- Degree in Marketing, and or Communications
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Brand strategy development, content strategy development
- SEO, SEM experience, Responsive Web Design and Mobile-first Design
- Social media listening and monitoring tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sysomos), familiar with analytics tools ( e.g. Google analytics, Adobe analytics)
- Understanding of UI and UX methodologies, A/B, multivariate and usability testing
- Evaluation and use of Web content management, social media, marketing automation, digital media and search engine optimization platforms
- Web personalization strategies and have the ability to explain technical information to non-technical users as well as explain designs and interactions to partners and project team members
- Excellent communication capability, both verbal and written
- Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate meetings as the need arises
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 7+ years of brand strategy, digital marketing, digital media and analytics and development
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with B-to-B and B-to-C social media and managing digital teams
- Experience within the financial industry, solid understanding of Teachers’ Pension Act, policies and procedures, and other relevant legislation
- Experience managing outside resources and agencies
- Expertise in handling sophisticated communications project planning and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and on projects in fast-paced, deadline-focused environment
What we're offering
- Pay for performance environment that offers competitive salary and incentives
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits coverage, including a Health Spending Account
- Guaranteed retirement income through a defined benefit pension plan
- Competitive time off
- Discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis
- Degreed: a digital platform that helps you quickly and easily discover, share, and track ALL kinds of learning resources — from courses to videos to articles and more.
At Ontario Teachers', we are a globally minded organization and take pride ensuring that the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. Through our Inclusion & Diversity Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) events, celebrations , we offer a variety of opportunities for colleagues to connect for the purposes of professional development and networking & mentoring.
If you require an accommodation for the application, recruitment or interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply
Are you ready to pursue new challenges and take your career to the next level? Apply today!
You may be invited to complete a pre-recorded interview as part of the recruitment process. This will take no longer than 10 minutes.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted. Note that candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country where this role is located.
Legal & Corporate Affairs
The privacy of your personal information is important to us. Please visit our Privacy Centre to learn how we handle your personal information.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
5650 Yonge Street
North York, ON, CA
|Tags:||Branding, Web Design, Partnerships|
|Posted:||Sep 07, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)