Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Software Support Specialist (Remote)
What is Avesdo?
Avesdo is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, Avesdo provides a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform. To learn more about Avesdo, visit www.avesdo.com
We are experiencing tremendous growth in response to our trusted services and platform, and we are seeking a passionate and driven Full-Time Software Support Specialist to join our outstanding Client Success team to execute on high impact projects that fuel Avesdo’s growth.
If you are a client-centric collaborative professional that thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, Avesdo is a great place to grow your career!
Why you will love it here?
- Meaningful work: You will also have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new things, have a front-row seat to a rapidly evolving company, and have the chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
- Great Culture: We foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free we have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game sessions we like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
- Hyper-growth: Avesdo is growing exponentially; you'll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!
- Enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive salary+ Benefits package, unlimited vacation.
What You'll be doing?
- Partner with our business clients to determine project needs and WOW them with our solution
- Become familiar with client requirements and business processes
- Set up client’s projects in the Avesdo application
- Answer client questions coming through via tickets and phone calls
- Conduct internal quality assurance testing of projects
- Assist clients with identifying problems and guide them through a solution
- Communicate project information with team members in an accurate and effective manner
- Create presentations in regard to learnings from client interactions and showcase findings internally
- Support continuous process improvements via analysis, insights, identification of opportunities
- Perform other project and administration tasks to be assigned on an as-needed basis
Who are we looking for?
- 1- 2 years of experience in customer service, client management experience
- Enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
- A keen analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- Can work collaboratively on complex problems
- Ability to take accountability for project implementation beginning to end
- Self-motivated and can work well in a fast-paced environment with weekend and or evening schedules
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing demands and deadlines
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Has an ability to connect with clients, build rapport and help solve any issues via phone or email
- Winning attitude and ability to take calculated risks
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Sep 21, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)