Head of Marketing
MK2 l MILE END is Canadian film distribution company. As our operations continue to grow and expand, we are searching for a dynamic professional to fill the position of Head of Marketing. This role will oversee marketing activities in English Canada and will be based in either Toronto or Montreal
Roles and Responsibilities:
In collaboration with the Vice-President, this position will oversee all marketing activities related to all film releases. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing the marketing plan and the campaign for all theatrical and digital releases.
- Leading the creative development of all marketing materials including key art, trailer, digital pieces, social assets, and toolkits.
- Overseeing the media buying campaigns for TV, digital, radio, OOH and print.
- Monitoring and maintaining the budget and the calendar of activities for all theatrical and digital releases.
- Overseeing social media marketing, promotion and outreach activities and conducting regular analysis to understand the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with various non-media partners and sponsors.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in film marketing.
- Experience adapting content to various media and audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong teamwork skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- English is essential, French is a strong asset
- Excellent organizational skills and management of priorities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
5445 Av. De Gaspé # 316
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 08, 2021|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|