We are currently looking for a dedicated and highly organized Executive Assistant to support the growing needs of our Executive team.
As an Executive Assistant, you will primarily support our President followed by the Executive team and provide administrative support. Experience in travel coordination is an asset as this role will assist in supporting multiple departments manage markets and conference attendance.
We are looking for someone with a positive, approachable attitude that can anticipate the needs of our Executives, and help us effectively manage our days and the growth of our studio.
- Proactively manage and maintain day-to-day and week-to-week calendars for studio Executives
- Manage the market and travel calendar
- Work alongside other assistants to book travel, schedule meetings and assist with strategic planning for key markets, conferences and industry events
- Ensure Executives are briefed each day and are prepped for meetings by providing background materials, client profiles, deck summaries, etc.
- Liaise with key external partners on behalf of Executives, follow up on emails & inquiries in a timely basis
- Attend key planning meetings and take minutes and follow up as needed
- Ensure Executives have clear agendas prior to every meeting
- Assist with expense reconciliation, and obtaining receipts from Executives
- Aid in industry-related research and data collection
- Perform some administrative functions as per request from Executives (photocopies, note taking)
- Ensure proper materials and agenda are set in advance of potential client/partner visits to studio
- Work closely with our IT department to ensure operations and equipment for Executives are up-to-date and maintained regularly
- Maintain internal and client contact database for Executives
- Hours of work for this role are expected to be 10:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday to accommodate the varying schedules of the Executive team, with some flexibility required for morning, evening and weekend work
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Quick learner with a passion for entertainment and a strong curiosity about our business
- Superior organizational and project management skills with great attention to detail
- Great at prioritizing competing needs in a high-energy, fast-paced work environment
- Be assertive without being aggressive
- Build trust with people at all levels of the organization, and treat everyone with respect
- 5 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant or in a related position managing schedules or office operations
- Experience in the entertainment industry would be an asset
- Experience in travel coordination would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Calendar)
- Previous experience with accounting or budgets is not required but candidates must be comfortable working with numbers
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
Why Join Guru?
- We believe that creativity and quality are paramount, and we select projects that allow us to grow creatively.
- Creating fun is part of our brand! It's time to be a part of an environment that nurtures your creativity, forward thinking vision, and an innate entrepreneurial spirit!
Guru is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that celebrates the diversity of its employees. We are dedicated to employment equity and welcome applications from people from all Indigenous groups, races, religions, genders and people with disabilities.
We are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience during our recruitment process and are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where candidates and employees feel valued and respected. Guru strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed in the recruitment process as all other candidates. If you have a disability, you may request to be accommodated at any time. Guru will work with all candidates to accommodate individual accessibility needs to the point of undue hardship.
|Category:||Admin / HR|
110 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 12, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)