Art Gallery of Ontario
Assistant Media Producer
ASSISTANT MEDIA PRODUCER
Temporary Part-Time (Up to 21 hours per week)
ART + AUDIENCE + LEARNING
We’re looking for storytellers
Are you an up-and-coming Media Producer who has experience editing web series? If so, join the Art Gallery of Ontario in telling stories about art, artists and the art community.
Partnering with our Media Productions team and colleagues from inside and outside the Gallery, you will help create web series and other digital media assets. As an experienced editor, you will take footage from various sources and execute a shared vision as part of an integrated content team.
Why join the AGO?
At the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO), we bring people together with art to see, experience and understand the world in new ways.
Our vision is to become the imaginative centre of our city and province. We will be welcoming to our visitors, inspiring for our audiences and innovative in the ways we gather people together to create community through art. We will become a preferred cultural partner for artistic visionaries from all over the world.
About the position
We’re searching for an Assistant Media Producer to join the Media Productions team at the AGO. Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you!
- Completion of a program in Broadcast Production (Film, Television, and Radio) or equivalent experience in video & audio production and editing.
- A number of years of directly related experience in videography, editing and audio production and the recording process (example: audio guides, podcasts).
- Well-developed knowledge of media production software including, but not limited to Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects or similar software.
- Well-developed keyboarding and word-processing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with visual composition, location sound and lighting skills.
- Working knowledge of High Definition video cameras and livestreaming software.
- Well-developed organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
The AGO continues to build a high-performance culture as an employer-of-choice, with strong staff and volunteer satisfaction and engagement aligned to the AGO’s compelling mission, vision and values. At the AGO, we are committed to recruiting and fostering a diverse, inclusive and collaborative workforce and workplace and are dedicated to hiring employees who reflect the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage candidates who are women, BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ and people with disabilities to apply for this new and exciting role. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request for accommodation will be considered throughout the hiring process.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street W.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 13, 2021|
|Compensation:||$22.71- $28.38 per hour|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)