Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Radio Lethbridge is seeking a full time Promotions & Integration Coordinator to assist the Promotions & Integration Manager in the day to day duties of the Lethbridge promotions department. Reporting to the Promotions & Integration Manager, this individual will be highly organized and have tremendous people and communications skills. In many instances, you'll be the face of our stations at events & promotions.
What you will do...
- Develop & execute best-in-class promotional and integrated content
- Contribute and support the maintenance of annual promotional calendar
- Coordinate promotions & integrations as directed by the Promotions & Integration Manager including preparing promotional packages
- Execute station events and on-site promotions
- Updating station websites & social media
- Assist in managing inventory of prizing and promotional airtime
- Prepare all information and promotional kits for staff for each event
- Attend weekly meetings and client meetings as needed
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including clients
- Must be available to work outside of work hours to attend promotional events when needed
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring...
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & WordPress
- Knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator an asset
- Strong written skills are a major asset
- Highly organized
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Communication and people skills a must
- Understanding of all social media platforms and best use
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
1015-3rd Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB, CA
|Posted:||Nov 10, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)