Work From Home / Remote, AP
Communications Specialist (Bilingual)Featured
Communications Specialist (Bilingual)
Position Available across Canada (Remote Work/Hybrid Work Opportunity)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the position is responsible for crafting the textual content for various print, video, advertising, communications and web content for the company in both of Canada’s official languages (English/French). The position generates the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany marketing outputs ensuring a consistent brand voice. Content translation is not a main requirement however you must work and communicate closely with our approved translation company for all translation requests to ensure high standards and consistency is maintained, and provide direction when required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and edits original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and aligned with Haventree Bank’s brand voice.
- Ensures adherence to French/English translation requirements for the Enterprise.
- Manages, coordinates and maintains the copy content needs across departments that touch borrower, broker, depositor and internal audiences.
- “Protect the Brand” – Ensures the brand voice is consistent internally and externally.
- Ensures all copy adhere to any compliance, copyright, and advertising regulations or legislation.
- Writing and editing clear and concise marketing communications materials across a wide variety of channels, including print, digital, web, email, events, sales support, social media, blogs, editorial, presentations, video, forms, and letters.
- Proofreading and QA testing of materials for accuracy, consistency, spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, formatting, etc.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing Team to strengthen brand awareness through development of Marketing collateral such as product sheets, conference handouts, email case studies, customer correspondence
- Success measures will include components around audience engagement levels (e.g. Web page views, Email open rates, campaign success KPI’s, Social media reach, etc).
Degrees, Diplomas & Certifications:
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or Media Studies or a related field, or equivalent.
Years and Range of Experience Required to Perform the Job:
- The position requires at least 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter or communications specialist preferably within the Mortgage industry (or financial services.)
- Must have a well rounded understanding of multi-channel communication strategy (Web, print, mobile, email, SMS, mail) in both a B2B and B2C environment.
- Requires French language skills.
- Salesforce Marketing and Sales cloud experience is an asset.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Performs well in a fast-paced operation, and with repetitive tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be bilingual English/French.
What Haventree Bank Offers Employees:
- Market competitive salaries, annual performance bonuses, and Group RRSP
- Health and dental benefits with your choice of health and/or wellness spending account
- Vacation and personal leave days
- A culture focused on valued employee feedback; individual learning, development and growth
- Offering hybrid-work environments for specific roles
231 Fort York Blvd
Work From Home / Remote, AP,
|Tags:||Communications, Copywriting, Bilingual, Writing, French, English, Hybrid Working|
|Posted:||Nov 17, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)