Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne)
Assistant Production Accountant
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution, and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film and television production and sales; production, distribution and brand management of kids and family properties; digital content; and immersive and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro’s portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies including: international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Daisybeck and Blackfin; live entertainment leaders Round Room Live; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
This role will be working with the Production Accounting department, providing support with various assistant accounting tasks across content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase Order Processing
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Payroll Processing
- Processing Payments
- Cashet card and petty cash reconciliation
- Assist in general project specific accounting duties as required
- Assigned tasks as directed by supervisor
- BA in Accounting preferred, not required
- Strong knowledge of Guild Payroll
- Experience in scripted, unscripted or features
- Experience with payroll, EP Canada, Smart Accounting, EPOL
- Experience with Cashet
- 2-3+ years accounting experience in Film/TV
- Attention to detail
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Can work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
What you’ll be a part of:
- Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday, and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event
- Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Please apply directly to: Linda Branston (Lbranston@entonegroup.com)
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne)
134 Peter St
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 22, 2021|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|