ELLE Canada, Groupe KO
Work From Home / Remote, AP
Digital Editor ELLE Canada.com
Digital Editor, ELLE Canada.com
Location: Toronto, ON
The Digital Editor will report to the Editor in Chief and will work closely with the ELLE Canada team. They will manage activities for the ELLE Canada brand website and social media channels.
- Develop a content strategy for the website, newsletter and social media whilst working within the ELLE brand guidelines;
- Write, assign and edit original content for the website and social media channels working within journalistic standards and accuracy;
- Source and manage relationships with freelance contributors
- Manage and facilitate online communities daily;
- Produce an editorial calendar for the website and social media;Serve as brand ambassador on social media and during media events;
- Observe and monitor brand awareness on social media;
- Analyze statistics and make recommendations based on learnings;
- Monitor trends and best practices in the industry across tech, fashion and beauty;
- Support the sales and marketing team in various branded content projects.
- Manage and work within budget set per project or month.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fashion, beauty, lifestyle and women's issues;
- Possess a strong, well-honed editorial voice;
- Ability to quickly recognize and capitalise on a breaking story or when to push for a long-form editorial angle;
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Available to work the occasional evening or weekend;
- Strong working knowledge of web content optimization (SEO, Google Analytics etc.);
- Have a creative and collaborative mindset.
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in online content creation;
- Excellent command of written English;
- Experience working with and/or extensive knowledge of Wordpress, Facebook Insight, Google Analytics and Mail Chimp.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be only be contacting those that best fit this position's requirements. Thank you.
ELLE Canada, Groupe KO
651, Notre-Dame Street West, Suite 100
Work From Home / Remote, AP, CA
|Posted:||Jan 04, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)