Brown Bag Films - 9 Story Media
2D Animation Revisionist - Toonboom Harmony
We are looking for Junior, Intermediate & Senior 2D artists to join our team who share our love of Animation and will bring with them a passion for creating high quality animated content.
In addition to your passion and creativity you will need experience as an Animator working in Toon Boom Harmony. Supporting the Animation Department, and the production as a whole, the Artist will develop animation with a variety of concepts, designs, and graphics, creating a variety of animated scenes. If you think you fit that description, then apply today!
- Animate scenes that have been assigned that are consistent in quality and style of the production and meet internal deadlines
- Use/manipulate available assets to build scenes and problem solve when assets are unavailable
- Work with the entire Animation team to ensure that scenes fit into the production as a whole and are in line with Director’s vision
- Junior animators will be required to take an animation test
- Intermediate positions - 2+ years of previous experience as an Animator
- Senior positions: 4+ years of previous experience as an Animator
- Proficient in the use of Toon Boom Harmony, with a strong understanding of the technical aspects
- Solid Understanding of animation principles and able to apply them
- Validated capabilities of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when required
- Effective problem-solving skills, solution oriented
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Why work with us?
Perks. Perks. Perks. Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 200 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, exciting work and a fun/encouraging work environment.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario residency.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
9 Story Media takes diversity and inclusion seriously and we are committed to ensuring equity in the recruitment process. Candidates from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to, Indigenous peoples, Racialized and LGBT2SQ+ communities, candidates from a range of ages and religious beliefs and people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
As a company, we deliver high-quality kids' content, and we seek to have diverse characters so that all our audience feels represented. We also want the same for our own workforce, and 9 Story Media is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all identities are represented and respected.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process to be successful in performing essential job functions. We’d love to know how we can support your requirements for accommodation.
|Category:||Film / Video|
Brown Bag Films - 9 Story Media
23 Fraser Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 05, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)