White Pine Pictures
White Pine Pictures, an Emmy Award-winning Film & TV Production company founded 42 years ago, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide professional and confidential support to the Executive team and office.
The successful candidate will be positive and resourceful with an energetic demeanour and a proven track record of providing outstanding executive assistance. As a high-achiever and polished professional, you have exceptional time management and organizational skills.
This is a permanent position Tuesday to Thursday, 24 hours/week. Occasional overtime may be required at peak times throughout the year.
Must love dogs.
- Screen incoming requests to determine priority level, including visitors, phone calls, incoming mail, deliveries and the email@example.com account.
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail and couriers.
- Managing DVD sales and inventory
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Managing executive calendar
- Managing memberships and subscriptions
- Prepare expense reports
- Booking executive travel arrangements and accommodations
- General reception duties including maintaining the reception area, boardroom and kitchen
- Maintain office equipment, order supplies and craft services
- Maintain organized files of all projects in development and production
- Administrative support
- Other general administrative duties that may arise
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous administrative and executive assistant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under tight time frames
- A self-starter who can work both independently and function well within a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential
- Relationship builder and able to interact respectfully and confidently with internal executives and external contacts
- Strong people and conflict management skills
- Positive, collaborative team player
- Demonstrated discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive matters
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Executive Assistant Position - White Pine Pictures".
|Category:||Admin / HR|
White Pine Pictures
822 Richmond St. West, Suite 301
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|