The Application Deadline for this job posting is Today Jan 28, 2022!
4th Line Theatre
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, ON., is currently looking for a Production Assistant for the 2022 summer season.
Start date: May 23, 2022
End date: September 2, 2022 (15 weeks)
- The ideal candidate has experience and/or post-secondary training in theatre
- They have basic construction and carpentry skills and is able to work well under pressure
- A valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract are required
- A car is a requirement ? Must enjoy working outdoors
- Ideal for a returning student
Responsibilities of this position will include, but may not be limited to:
- Assisting Production Manager and Technical Director in all areas of production ? Working on basic construction, carpentry and renovation projects
- Creating and adapting prop and set pieces as needed
- Sourcing and purchasing production materials
- Will be a member of the running crew
- Ensuring all tools and shop equipment are in good working order
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment throughout the theatre facilities
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca
*4th Line Theatre can arrange temporary housing options for the length of the contract for out-of-town applicants.
**All staff, artists, contractors and volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, for not less than two weeks prior to attending anywhere 4th Line activities might occur.
Please send a resume and cover letter by January 28, 2022 to: Lindy Finlan, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying by email, please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
4th Line Theatre
4 Tupper Street, Po Box 403
Millbrook, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 12, 2022|
|Closing:||Jan 28, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|