Promotions Coordinator (Full Time) – Toronto ON
Evanov Communications is looking for a dynamic and creative Promotions Coordinator to join Z103.5, Lite 88.5, 103.9 PROUD FM, and CHLO. Reporting to the Promotions Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and executing contesting and promotional initiatives, managing the station’s street team and assisting in all areas of the Promotions Department to grow its profile and position within the community.
This role is for a dynamic and creative individual that has the competitive spirit to be the best. We are looking for someone who can take an imaginative idea and turn it into an action plan.
If you’re an innovative team player and ready to take some of the most well-known media brands in Canada to the next level, we want you on our team.
THE TEAM – Join the family
Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
We use our social platforms to connect clients with consumers by creating award-winning productions, unique on-air and online campaigns, and offering high-quality programming to our audience. Our radio stations play the BEST music with stations catered to top 40, country, easy listening, multilingual and more!
With daily content, innovative promotions, and growth within the digit space – Evanov Communications offers consumers 16 unique experiences as we work closely with our clients to help explore, elevate, and execute, one-of-a-kind campaigns.
We are looking for an individual who possess the same core values that we believe in teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, and belonging, We LOVE people who LOVE music and pop trends.
THE CREATION – What you’ll do (includes but not limited to)
- Plan, develop and lead the implementation of special events, contesting campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Organize and generate promotional elements, contesting, prizing, liners, promo spots, etc.
- Assist the Promotions Manager as needed with various promotional tasks.
- Manage The Street Team for each radio station, including, hiring, coaching, training, and scheduling. Provide back up to The Street Team when required.
- Coordinate live on-location remote broadcasts and special events.
- Write, prepare and present creative briefs, content overviews, and web and social media posts.
- Identify opportunities to expand our brand(s) visibility within the communities we serve.
- Attend weekly promotions meetings as required.
- Support additional Promotions Department duties, as assigned.
THE ENERGY – Bring your vibe
- Minimum education of a post-secondary diploma or equivalent.
- Clean G driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be prepared to work a flexible schedule with availability on weekends and evenings, as required.
- Ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
- Outgoing, customer-focused, and enthusiastic to engage with the public at events.
- Have a marketing eye with an ability to seek out opportunities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms; Photoshop is an asset.
- Attention to detail, strong time management, and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs and stand for extended hours.
THE PERKS – We value you
- Competitive compensation package including salary + benefits.
- Paid time off (holidays, vacations, summer Fridays).
- Merchandise, access to concerts + events.
- A team that trusts and wants to win together.
Employment with Evanov Communications will be conditional upon the successful candidate having received a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada, at least 14 days prior to their start date. Any request for an exemption under the Canadian Human Rights Act must be supported by evidence and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply to email@example.com
5312 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 25, 2022|