Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd.
North York, ON
Digital Marketing SpecialistFeatured
Position At First Glance:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the planning, development, and execution of digital marketing programs for Kooy Brothers Equipment. The Digital Marketing Specialist will execute strategies and tactics to support Kooy Brothers’ sales objectives across digital channels. This role will be involved across multiple digital channels including SEM, Display, Video, and Paid Social campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist is accountable for meeting revenue and cost targets, providing accurate and timely reporting, and identifying areas of opportunity based on data-driven insights and industry trends.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop, execute and optimize all digital marketing activities including social media campaigns, web, PPC campaigns, outreach emails/e-newsletters, social shops
· Manage and optimize the vendor co-operative budget
· Plan and manage the marketing content calendar
· Perform Keyword research and generate topics for SEO copywriting
· Oversee create requirements with graphic designer, suppliers and photographers/videographers to ensure accuracy and brand consistency of all digital assets
· Promote and develop best practices for digital content marketing (internal and external)
Why join Kooy Brothers Marketing team?
· Fast paced environment
· Work with fun and dedicated colleagues who love what they do
· You’ll work in a dedicated, fresh and modern marketing specific office space, located in Cookstown, ON
· We are a growing team and have an exciting and strategic marketing plan to deliver – tons of opportunity to shine!
Respect, growth, work hard, have fun together - these make Kooy’s a great place to work. Join a winning team to bring your best and be your best.
What You’ll Need:
- Post-secondary education in marketing/e-commerce and/or related experience
- min 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on content creation experience
- Previous experience using web metric programs (Google Analytics, etc.) and experience working across multiple data sources
- Experience managing digital marketing budgets in a programmatic environment
- Proficient with digital marketing channels including Google search, display and video, and Paid Social channels (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience using Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Marketing and/or eCommerce experience required, preferably with a multi-channel retailer
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Kooy Brothers Equipment Ltd.
1919 Wilson Avenue
North York, ON, CA
|Tags:||digital marketing, digital advertising, marketing, kubota Canada, Cookstown, Barrie, Toronto|
|Posted:||Apr 28, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)