Morning Show Co-Host
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
104.9 The Wolf is looking for a dynamic individual that knows how to engage The Wolf’s rock audience on all platforms in a smart and funny way that gets the city talking. You’ve got to be able to work with your co-host to create great on-air content, be all over social media and get out in Regina and make an impact. We’ll work on the last one together….if you can bring the first two to the table. You’ve gotta love rock and alternative music, and be able to entrench yourself enough to live and breathe the city.
This is the gig you have been waiting for. Are you ready to raaaaawwkk?!?!? Then send us your resume and demo.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-host a fun and engaging morning show every weekday
- Daily web content/social media updates.
- Station appearances, remotes and events as required.
- Voice track when required and/or necessary.
- Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
- Create and execute on-air promotions.
- Occasional filling in on other on-air shifts.
- Attend meetings as may be required by management of Harvard.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Dedicated to your own superior show prep.
- Must be a multi-platform superstar when it comes to digital and social content creation.
- Internet and social media savvy.
- Wide Orbit, Mediabase, Adobe, Music Master, SoCast and Futuri knowledge is an asset.
- Creativity in every aspect of your duties.
- Must be self-motivated
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on air
- Must be able to communicate effectively on the air to an 18 – 49 demographic.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team Player.
- Love to contribute and brainstorm with the team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must provide a current driver’s abstract.
Please send your resume & demo to: Andrew Wilcox, Program Director
Harvard Media Regina
104.9 The Wolf & play92
Please put “The Wolf Mornings” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
1900 Rose Street
Regina, SK, CA
|Tags:||Promotions, Announcer, Co-Host|
|Posted:||May 03, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|