The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by May 22, 2022!
Pattison Media - Kelowna10
Here’s an immediate and very exciting opportunity to join the Pattison Media Kelowna team on the industry-leading app, Kelowna10, a media product that has turned this community quite literally on its head.
The all-video, Kelowna10 app delivers news that matters and stories that inspire in a way never seen before.
We understand the need to serve our audiences with quality and easily digestible content. In a competitive Okanagan media market, we want you to be at the forefront of our whole new approach.
Can you shoot good video, have excellent video editing skills and can tell a story with a quick turnaround time? Do you have the credentials and/or experience to back that up? Then I’m interested in talking to you.
The successful candidate will come to work each day with a handful of ideas and a spring in their step.
- Produce short video content as assigned by the content director.
- Create vibrant, watchable video: exciting visuals, compelling comments, streeters.
- Produce associated web text copy to accompany video.
- Newsgathering: research story ideas, shoot video and interviews, edit and compile finished product.
- Write in a fluent, efficient, and captivating style.
- Be a strong representative for the local Pattison Media brands.
- Have an understanding of the local media market and landscape.
- Promote your work and that of your colleagues through social media engagement.
- Be highly involved in the community in a news capacity or as a company representative.
- Degree or diploma from a recognized broadcast school/university.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere video editing software.
- Driver’s license
- Passion for news – a go-getter who thinks visuals and key messaging
- Open to learning new concepts/ideas
- Strong on-air presence would be an asset
Pattison Media prides itself on our strong business and our strong culture. The mental and physical well-being of our members is a top priority, and we strive to create diverse, inclusive and safe workplaces. We offer competitive salary and benefits and flexibility to work from home, post-pandemic.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, writing examples , video demo and a completed copy of the Pattison Media Ltd. New
Applicant Self ID form by May 22 th, 2022, to:
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.
Pattison Media - Kelowna10
3805 Lakeshore Road
Kelowna, BC, CA
|Posted:||May 06, 2022|
|Closing:||May 22, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|