Location: Toronto, ON
Reports to: President of CHANEL Canada
Contract: Full-time and permanent position.
Your role @Chanel:
In conjunction with the Corporate Media teams, you will define and manage the implementation of an integrated local media strategy for the three Fashion, Fragrance & Beauty and Watches and Jewellery activities, in the service of the expression of CHANEL's differentiation.
In a rapidly evolving media landscape, you will act as a key business partner and work closely with the Marketing, PR, CRM and e-commerce teams to imagine the most effective and relevant communication strategies and thus maximize the visibility and attractiveness of the brand on the market. A true driver of innovation, your mastery of the media landscape and competition in the broad sense and your knowledge of the different audiences allow you to identify the most relevant media solutions and opportunities to continue to ensure CHANEL's leadership.
What impact you can create at Chanel:
- Determine the strategy and oversee the execution of the market's on- and offline media plan in support of the local strategies of the three activities and in line with the global Media guidelines;
- Offer an optimized media mix and orchestration in terms of phasing and investment allocation to make the most of brand capital and ensure the best connection with consumer expectations;
- Ensure the proper implementation of the media plan by activating internal synergies and coordinating contact points to maximize the coherence of actions and their effectiveness on the image of CHANEL;
- Collaborate with internal entities (Division/Regional Digital Creative Team) to create locally relevant actions and embody the singularity of the Canadian market;
- Work closely with global counterparts to interpret global strategies, strengthen local media strategy and maximize the impact of local campaigns and events;
- Continue & develop strong partnership relationships with media players at the service of CHANEL's influence and the creation of exclusive solutions embodying the uniqueness of the House;
- Cultivate the relationship with the media agency to deliver the best communication solutions, execution and analysis of plans. Get the most out of their group for CHANEL, protect brand interests while encouraging creativity and increasing efficiency.;
- Develop the implementation of a data collection and analysis ecosystem to monitor indicators and provide the necessary reports and feedback for media performance measurement;
- Framing and optimization of the media budget in connection with the Finance team and the business team;
- Ensure the dissemination and development of media culture within CHANEL in order to inspire and inform the main stakeholders and be a force of proposal in the development of new methods, tools, programs adapted to the challenges of the market;
- Bring the voice of the market in the various Media Global and Regional bodies and participate in the animation of the CHANEL media community by sharing good practices and key elements of the actions carried out;
- Responsibilities listed are not exhaustive; additional and more detailed duties will be shared during training stage.
What you will bring to the role:
- Successful experience of at least15 years in media in an international context, ideally including agency experience with luxury brands;
- Knowledge of all media, with a focus on social and digital media;
- Mastery of data issues at the service of media performance and knowledge of the tools and actors of tech media;
- Ability to develop and advocate for holistic media plans in a fragmented and rapidly changing environment;
- Strong sensitivity to luxury and a perfect understanding of the brand's values
- Curiosity of mind and customer-oriented strategic vision with a keen sense of business reality;
- Agility in the orchestration of multiple projects and ability to adapt to change according to business needs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Inspiring and positive leader, comfortable working in a complex/matrix environment and able to mobilize and foster collaboration between multi-business teams;
- Strong skills in managing and mentoring an external team;
- Fluent English, French a plus.
- You are energised by:
- Creativity, strategizing, and creating and persuading new ideas;
- Leadership, collaboration, and mentorship.
What you would gain from this experience:
- The opportunity to work with a fun, creative and passionate brand;
- The opportunity to create change, implement new strategies, and express creativity through different channels to represent the brand.
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
CHANEL CANADA ULC. welcomes all applicants for this position. We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process
175 Bloor E,
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 08, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)