Vanguarde Artists Management
Film/TV Literary Coordinator
Position: Film/TV Literary Coordinator
Coordinators provide support to Vangaurde agents in VAM’s Film &TV Literary department. Our agents represent screenwriters, directors, creators, and other above-the-line artists where the primary focus is to secure work opportunities and to market their intellectual property.
The ideal candidate will be professionally driven, service-minded, and growth-oriented with an interest in the media and entertainment businesses.
The individual should be flexible, highly organized, have the ability to multi-task under pressure, a master of all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with clients while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). Additionally, the Coordinator is administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with agents, clients, peers, etc. A successful Coordinator would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information and can respond accordingly.
Growth opportunities are available for top performers.
- Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, and general office management tasks.
- Maintaining company tracking of potential clients, opportunities, projects, contracts, payments, etc.
- Maintaining client resumes, biographies, and paperwork; preparing submissions thereon
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
- Assist with special projects, research, flagging trades and news, and compiling information for meetings as needed.
- Reading and identifying material (podcasts, stories, articles etc.)
- Correspondence with clients and producers regarding payments administration.
- Preparing, distributing, and verifying accuracy of statements to clients about payments
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
- Must have an aptitude of curiosity when it comes to the Film/TV space; eager to understand emerging talent.
- Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude.
- Polished written and verbal communication is a must to be successful in this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
Vanguarde Artists Management Ltd. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, provincial or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Materials: a brief cover letter explaining your interest and why you think you would do a good job; a resume.
- Email: email@example.com including the position you are interested in.
|Category:||Film / Video|
Vanguarde Artists Management
262 Avenue Rd
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|