Zoomer Media Limited
To chase produce, research, co-ordinate logistics of shoots, interviews or events, and field produce original and current stories. Complete all paperwork related to stories.
- Generate interesting, original and current story ideas and angles
- Track down and confirm high-profile and expert guests for on-air interviews
- Prepare draft scripts and questions for use by on-air hosts
- Design and produce interview segments, including oversight of graphics prep and video footage to help illustrate coverage, and written intros
- Manage resources to ensure delivery of succinct, dynamic programming
- Other duties as required
- At least 3 years of experience managing a daily or weekly television production within tight deadlines
- A diploma/degree in television broadcasting
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro with the ability to assembly edit
- Experience creating and managing television show budgets
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and international news and current affairs
- Deep understanding of national politics, business, foreign affairs, as well as a broader interest in boomer related issues, science and technology, entertainment and culture, health and wellness, sports, and other topics that arise in the daily course of events.
- Able to take a story from idea stage into a fully produced segment
- Demonstrates ability to originate coverage of developing stories with speed, accuracy, and proven journalistic attributes
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and be extremely detail oriented
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
- Highly motivated self-starter; thrive under pressure
- Excellent writing, research and fact checking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Reporting experience and fluency in all social media platforms
We thank all applications for their interest. However, we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility, and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.
Zoomer Media Limited
70 Jefferson Avenue
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 05, 2022|
|Closing:||Sep 09, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|