Zoomer Media Limited
Media and Technical Services Coordinator TV Division
Purpose: Support and lead our media preparation teams to ensure successful and efficient technical operations.
- Direct teams working on media preparation, including ingest, closed captioning, described video and content editing.
- Demonstrate a mastery of media workflow automation using MAM, transcode automation and other tools.
- Troubleshoot issues related to media preparation and processing. Apply temporary workarounds when required, propose long term solutions to problems as they arise.
- Monitor deadlines, ensure team objectives are met. Assist team members to achieve goals.
- Perform media lifecycle management tasks. Investigate automation error reports. Execute purge lists.
- Review quality control rejections. File reports with suppliers and apply corrective actions when necessary.
- Participate in onboarding of new clients and suppliers. Perform any necessary testing or configuration.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of delivery standards, baseband and IP streaming technologies.
- Develop and track digital worksheets for various television teams. Assign tasks to relevant media processing groups.
- Interact with third party service providers for the purpose of inbound and outbound media delivery.
- Provide training and guidance to any new users of the MAM. Provide assistance for performing basic tasks using our workflow systems. Help develop user documentation where necessary.
- Track problems and collaborate with technology specialists to resolve system issues.
- Monitor systems and ensure issues are reported and maintenance is kept up to date.
- Update user procedures and documentation. Willingness to learn established workflows and improve existing documentation.
- Interact with ZoomerMedia departments and external partners with a customer service orientation. Work closely with our teams to meet common business objectives.
- Strong adaptability and keen interest in participating in the development of new processes.
- Be prepared to take on new tasks and responsibilities relevant to the role, as business needs evolve.
- Assist management with day-to-day operations.
- Working knowledge of Media Asset Management and Broadcast Management Systems.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organization and time management.
- Strong computer skills in Windows and Mac environments.
- Proven ability to create or modify scripts and config files used to automate media tasks.
- Keen interest in project development and process improvement.
- 5 years experience in a related role in a Television or Media environment.
- Experience in a range of commercial and open source media processing software.
- Positive team player, willingness to take on a leadership role for interconnected teams.
- Post-secondary education in Television/Media related technologies.
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, please sclick on the apply now button (clearly identifying the ‘Media and Technical Services Coordinator’ position in the subject line). This is a bargaining unit position. VisionTV, ONE TV, Faith TV, and JOY TV are ZoomerMedia Television Division companies.
We thank all applications for their interest; however we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility, and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.
Zoomer Media Limited
70 Jefferson Avenue
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 05, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|