Marketing & Publicity Specialist
We are looking for a driven, creative and entrepreneurial candidate with marketing and communications experience to join the team at marblemedia and Distribution360 to help build brand awareness for our content and support corporate growth strategies. This new role will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and is accountable for execution of the marketing and publicity campaigns and supporting all sides of the business; production, corporate and distribution.
- Execute integrated campaigns for marblemedia and Distribution360, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally and in collaboration with various teams to meet deliverable requirements from partners, including reviewing contracts, submitting final deliverables and updating deliverables tracker
- Build and manage social media channels and posting across all corporate and series channels run by marblemedia and Distribution360; including keeping content calendar up to date, pulling clips (working in collaboration with post-production), creating gifs, and diving deep into analytics to deliver data-driven recommendations and work with external agencies to build brand love for marblemedia and Distribution360 properties.
- Distribute and manage approved assets to internal and external stakeholders for series launches
- Build presentations to broadcasters and partners under the creative direction of Director of Marketing & Communications
- Keep internal branding up to date working with internal creative team
- Work with Director of Marketing & Communications on ad submissions, including tracking ads, requesting rate cards, etc.
- Other marketing duties as required
- Keep media lists and press tracker up to date; pitch and build media connections with domestic and international press; working with external agencies on publicity deliverables for series
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications onset for gallery shoots, media and broadcast partner visits, and working with talent.
- Deliver materials to broadcasters under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Communications
- As required, create, review and/or edit press kits, talking points, bios, key message and other communications documents - high attention to detail and editing needed in this role
- Track awards, liaise and submit with cross-functional teams to enter awards for series and company
- Work with talent on media dates, junkets and to create social media content on set
- Other communications duties as required, including budgeting & tracking and submitting invoices
- 2-4 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in entertainment, with a wiliness to learn new skills
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, public relations, or other related field of study preferred, or commensurate experience
- Problem-solver with a creative mindset that gets results
- Ability to work well in a team and individually; being a proactive multi-tasker who can run with their own projects and keep on deadline
- Obsessed with entertainment, social and digital trends, with experience in social and pulling social clips.
- Relationship builder - experience working with talent, media, multiple stakeholders and senior executives a plus.
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Exemplary writing ability
- Highly organized, proficient in Word, Excel, and knowledge or experience using CRM tools.
- Ability to thrive in change, while always maintaining high attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
The role will primarily work out of our Toronto office in Liberty Village and offers a competitive compensation package.
marblemedia embraces the diversity of all people, including those with disabilities, and aims to maintain an inclusive and equitable workplace where employees feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require accommodations at any time during the recruitment process, we would be happy to work with you to meet your needs.
No phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest in marblemedia however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You may email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Marketing & Publicity Specialist” in the subject line.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
74 Fraser Avenue, Suite 100
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|