Internal Title: Preditor (Producer – Editor); Union Position
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Language of Employment: English - Written and spoken skills are required.
Number of Positions/Vacancy: One (1)
Salary: $75,000 per year
Hours per week: 40 hours/week – Full Time
Benefits: Extended Medical, Dental, Disability, 10 days’ vacation, and basic life insurance. If not located in the Toronto region, will provide transportation costs of up to CAD$2500.
The duties of this position include:
- Responsible for shooting, directing, editing, and producing video content for television shows, including documentaries, web videos, commercial ads, and lifestyle series
- Design and execute animated graphics, from show packaging to on-air promos and campaigns
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Post-Production Manager to develop rich and visually dynamic content
- Work with various company departments to get an understanding of the short-term and long-term marketing needs of the projects
- Maintain customer service-oriented attitude to work collaboratively with all internal and external Stakeholders
- Maintain high quality standards, including adherence to ZoomerMedia policies, procedures, brand and ZoomerMedia technical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in arts, broadcasting, journalism, communications or business administration or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of television/video production experience and demonstrated creative ability, including creative mind and excellent storytelling skills
- Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and ability to create motion graphics using Adobe After Effects, colour grading skills an asset
- Displays advanced camera operating ability, including drone operation
- Aptitude for creating video content for a variety of digital platforms
- Thorough understanding of the whole production process for broadcast television
- Fluent in English
How to Apply for the Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and demo reel.
We thank all applications for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
Zoomer Media Limited provides accommodation in accordance with applicable laws through all stages of the hiring process. If you require accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
64 Jefferson Avenue
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Compensation:||$75,000 per year|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|