Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Makers is a first-of-its-kind, producer-only collaborative. We exist in the space between idea and reality, working with innovators, dreamers, brands, start-ups, philanthropists, VCs, studios and creative agencies to make anything. Yes, anything. The ideal candidate for the Integrated Producer position at Makers, has 5 + years’ experience in the industry, either at an agency, line producing, or with a brand You have a proven track record of helping teams make the impossible possible and you’re comfortable navigating all production matters, with experience in at least 2 of the following disciplines: broadcast, original content, XM, events, video streaming, digital, technology, or retail installation. The ideal candidate is calm under pressure, comfortable with ambiguity, and enjoys problem-solving.
What We Want From You:
- Leading the production of broadcast productions and content-driven or digital campaigns for a host of incredible agency and direct clients
- Creative and innovative approaches to production
- Writing contracts, estimates, and SOWs
- Building strong schedule workbacks, and sprints plans
- Technological fluency
- Managing Production Coordinators, vendors, and other support staff
- Developed vendor network
- Excitement to gain hands-on experience in areas of production they may be less familiar with
- Be an integral part of a rapidly growing company whose industry model is catching fire
- Be someone who embodies our Makers Principles
- 5 + years of experience in production, with a mix of agency and line production experience preferred
- Experience in 2 of the following disciplines: broadcast, original content, XM, events, video streaming, digital, technology, or retail installation
- Proficiency in G Suites, Slack, Gantt, Smartsheets ect…
- Skills in the Adobe Suites are a plus!
- Bilingualism is a plus!
What we can offer:
- A full-time salaried position with generous benefits and paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous vacation benefit
- Flexible work hours and ability to work from anywhere
- Paternity / Maternity Benefits
- An ecosystem that encourages growth, ambition, hard work, creativity, and fun
- Any equipment you need to make your work better and your life easier
What We Can Do Together:
- Take Makers from a startup to a disruptive business that handles client marketers directly.
- Apply your wildly creative imagination and life passions to inspire teammates and clients alike.
- Make great work and have some fun along the way.
Makers is an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. You can read our Code of Conduct at thecode.makers.to.
Please apply with a resume/cover letter and a link to some of your own passion infused work.
|Category:||Film / Video|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)