The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Oct 07, 2022!
Prince George, BC
CKPG-TV, a division of Pattison Media Ltd in Prince George, BC, is offering a unique television, web crossover opportunity for the right person.
The candidate will be expected to host a pre-recorded program that is community based. The program includes interviews, regular segments (some sponsored), arts & entertainment and showcases local talent and personalities. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent full-time position as a Host/Producer. The applicant may be required to vary their hours of work from week to week.
Your qualifications should include:
• A broadcast school diploma and appropriate experience
• A Driver’s License (abstract required for interview)
• Ability to work as a member of a team and as an individual.
• Understanding of the need to balance revenue with content.
• Ability to plan and schedule with tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills
.• Demonstrates initiative, ownership, and a proactive attitude.
• Creates long term relationships with clients based on trust and authenticity.
2nd Floor 1810 3rd Avenue
Prince George, BC, CA
|Posted:||Sep 20, 2022|
|Closing:||Oct 07, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)