Specific training or job experience required includes:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field
• CPA or working towards a CPA designation with 3+ years progressive experience in financial reporting & analysis
• Strong excel skills; experience with Hyperion, JDE, Hubble an asset
• Self-directed and highly motivated team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize work
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
What's in It For You?
• The opportunity to be part of a company on the leading edge of publishing, working with a very talented team and exceptional books
• Summer Hours from late May to early September
• Remote work, flexible start/stop times
• Paid time off days and vacation allotment, starting at three weeks (prorated based on start date)
• Flexible benefit plans to fit your needs and pension matching
• Various virtual social activities to keep you connected – we love trivia!
• Virtual author events and access to discounted books
• Working with passionate people!
About HarperCollins Canada and Harlequin
Harlequin is a leading publisher of commercial fiction and narrative nonfiction. We publish more than 100 titles a month that reach audiences globally. Encompassing highly recognizable imprints that span a broad number of genres, we are home to many award-winning New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling authors. Harlequin is a division of HarperCollins Publishers, the second-largest consumer book publisher in the world. Through HarperCollins’s global publishing program, Harlequin titles are published in 17 countries and 16 languages.
Known worldwide for the quality of its list, HarperCollins Canada is the proud home of many bestselling and award-winning authors, including Esi Edugyan, Heather O’Neill, and Lawrence Hill. It is our vision to publish the best books of our generation and to work with authors over the length and breadth of their careers. Our authors are at the centre of everything we do. In addition to the Canadian publishing program, HarperCollins Canada is responsible for the sales, marketing, and publicity of HarperCollins titles from around the globe.
HarperCollins Canada and Harlequin are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to equal employment opportunities. Employment decisions are based on job requirements and the skills, knowledge, and experience of the candidate, regardless of any other factors unrelated to job performance. We are also committed to ensuring that the accessibility needs of candidates and employees are considered and accommodated during the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.