Shinn Communications Canada Inc.
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Public Relations Coordinator
We’re Hiring a PR Coordinator!
Shinn Communications Canada Inc. is looking for a creative, energetic full-time PR Coordinator. Reporting to the Director, this candidate is passionate about all things entertainment, travel and lifestyle.
Here’s a snapshot of what you'll be doing:
• Producing quality, fulsome daily media monitoring reports, as well as internal and external communication materials, and post-event or campaign reports
• Researching, writing and distributing press materials
• Managing media requests for information and products; liaising with shipping companies to make sure that happens in an organized and timely fashion
• Supporting promotional activities and events (on- and off-site)
• Assisting with social media content, new business proposals, media pitches, etc. – you’ve got a way with words and are bursting with fresh ideas
• Assist with securing media coverage
• Attend and coordinate press screenings, opening nights and events
• Managing our contact database – it’s our little (big) black book and needs regular maintenance
• Participating in weekly status meetings and brainstorm sessions
• Developing and maintaining solid relationships with colleagues, clients and media – professional and positive demeanor only, please!
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
• Train and coach intern
Must-Haves - You:
• Have Media, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing experience
• Have strong business acumen with a proven track record in PR, business communications, and delivering great client service
• Are computer savvy – this is a must! Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite and Outlook
• Know your way around social media and can prove it
• Are highly organized, detail-oriented and able to juggle competing priorities, sometimes urgently – this is PR, after all!
• Are a problem solver and love coming up with solutions quickly
• Are flexible and understand that occasionally work needs attention after 5pm
• Are a dog lover (or at least a dog liker)
Does this sound like you? Then be sure to get in touch!
About Shinn Communications:
Shinn Communications Canada Inc. is a small but highly proficient team of senior public relations professionals who have expertise in the fashion, entertainment, healthcare, non-profit, hospitality, travel, beauty, CPG, food, and financial services industries. Staying on top of key industry trends is a priority, and we’ve spent 20 years building solid relationships with influencers, media, and decision-makers. Our company creates PR strategies and executes campaigns, manages large-scale special events, launches nation-wide media tours, secures interviews with media and has produced some of North America’s most highly-acclaimed theatrical programs.
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Tags:||PR, Media Relations,|
|Posted:||Oct 28, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|