Financial Advisor - Sales Associate (Investment Funds)
Equiton is a private equity firm that specializes in providing private market real estate-based investment offerings to Canadian investors.
The Associate, Private Capital Markets is a licensed Dealing Representative. The Dealing Representative is expected to be knowledgeable about Equiton real estate-based product offerings and providing investment advice to existing and potential clients.
Equiton is seeking an ambitious self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. You will be primarily responsible for developing new private client business from the investing public. Superior sales and client service skills are a must.
Successful candidates must also have a strong character with a desire to take care of investors and clients. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
Successful candidates must be able to work daily out of Equiton's head office in Burlington, ON. This is not a remote work position and one will have to report to the office daily.
Opportunities for advancement after 12 months.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Senior Associate in developing pipeline of business through various sources and continuously working to grow the network of business.
- Growing a direct private client customer base and developing new opportunities with external business partners.
- Understanding client needs and transitioning them to the firm's solutions and products.
- Achieving monthly and annual sales and activity targets.
- Screening leads and prospects for the Senior Associate.
- Assisting with client inquiries, investment sales and other duties as assigned.
- Developing an excellent understanding of approved investment products.
- Participating at corporate events as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent sales skills.
- Completion of or working towards the completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or the IFSE Exempt Market Proficiency Course.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to confidently handle client interactions.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent business experience.
- 2 years+ experience in the financial services or real estate investment sales, in a client facing capacity. Have a strong understanding of the investment world (registered account types, mutual funds etc.)
- Strong network of clients and the ability to grow that network.
- High performance standards and ability to put the time in to achieve results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work hard and consistently improve.
- Desire to bring credible, proven, long term wealth solutions to clients.
- Competitive earning structure comprised of a base salary and performance bonus. First year annual income expectations with base and bonus should be in the $65k to $70k range. Opportunities for rapid advancement for those that excel in the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Financial Investment: 1 year (preferred)
Burlington, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 01, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|