Email Marketing Specialist
Who is Consumer Genius ("CGI")?
Recently Awarded the 15th Fastest Growing Company in Canada by Globe & Mail and Report on Business TV, and awarded the FASTEST GROWING COMPANY IN ALBERTA FOR 2021.
We Operate in Canada, USA, Australia and UK
CGI is one of North Americas fastest growing rate comparison and online lending platforms. With over 800,000 customers Nationwide, and relationships with lenders, banks and various financial firms, CGI brings consumers an easier way to compare financial rates, and apply for loan products and financial and nonfinancial services.
Consumer Genius Inc. is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Manager to work from any location, remote is fine.
The Ideal candidate can manage a variety of our existing E-Mail Campaigns, create new and exciting E-Mail campaigns and apply cutting edge metrics, teachings and skills with CGI on its owned and operated web properties and campaigns.
If you have managed E-Mail campaigns before, and have scaled campaigns above to target more than 200K people a month OR have worked at a digital marketing agency focused on E-Mail Marketing for 3+ years and love winning then we want to talk to you!!
You will work closely with our team to launch, manage and monitor new and ongoing E-Mail campaigns in multiple verticals. If you are analytical, detail oriented, and have a passion for turning data insights into scale, you are in the right place.
To make it here, you need the following:
- Be able to work with multiple campaigns and performance marketing metrics on a day to day basis.
- Be able to and have the experience in managing E-Mail campaigns
- The ability to attend conferences, seminars on E-Mail Marketing and learn new things!
- Be able to manage several campaigns concurrently. Be quick in learning how to use new technology platforms and know the existing ones inside and out.
- Be able to recognize real world problems through data analytics and the solutions to them. Be smart at problem solving to fix any issues as they arise.
- Enjoy constant experimentation, leveraging ongoing data to answer your questions.
- Know our industry and for what you don't know be willing to learn through industry experts.
- Be self-motivated and proactive. If you like the concept of "go figure it out" then go figure it out. You will be joining a tight group of over-achievers.
- Be a quick learner and love solving problems.
You will do:
You will constantly be measuring, managing, and analyzing marketing performance across media spend to maximize effectiveness and total return.
You will collect data from disparate sources, run post-analytics, and integrate information into optimization plans for ongoing testing strategies.
You will liaise with our marketing team to set up tests, evaluate new ad placements, and optimize company wide media performance.
Strong analytical skills, with the experience and ability to draw conclusions from data, and develop actionable buy experiments to isolate profitable opportunities and scale.
In addition a proven track record of providing insight that leads to improved performance. Must be highly proficient in the necessary math used in the optimization process. Be able to work independently as well as contribute to a team, with strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Email marketing: 3 years (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (preferred)
- SMS Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|