Evanov Communications Inc.
Digital Content ProducerFeatured
Digital Content Producer (Full Time) – Toronto, ON
We are on the hunt for a music loving, highly-creative, quick thinking, experienced Content Producer to join the growing team at Evanov Communications. In this role, you will be tasked with creating innovative and eye-catching media for our brands on digital platforms. Working within the Digital Department, your duties will include creating daily content, providing concepts and ideas for promotions in a digital space, film and produce videos for social platforms and more. You will work actively with the sales department, to provide support, exceptional service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
The ideal candidate demonstrates knowledge of all content platforms and possess an analytical mindset with the ability to coordinate multiple projects. With excellent communication, strong design ability and presentation skills, this candidate will work with closely with the social team, the promotion team and the sales departments to produce memorable online campaigns.
THE TEAM – Join the family
- Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
- We use our social platforms to connect clients with consumers by creating award winning productions, unique on air and online campaigns, and offer high quality programming to our audience. Our radio stations play the BEST music with stations catered to top 40, country, easy listening, multilingual and more!
- With daily content, innovative promotions, and growth within the digital space – Evanov Communications offers consumers 16 unique experiences as we work closely with our clients to help explore, elevate, and execute, one-of-a-kind campaigns.
- We are looking for an individual who possess the same core values that we believe in: teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, belonging, We LOVE people who LOVE music and pop trends.
THE CREATION – What you’ll do (includes but not limited to)
- Oversee the design and production of various digital media including videos, website content, online advertising, social media content and more
- Responsible for day-to-day digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Work with announcers + promotions to produce content on digital platforms
- Create concepts and designs for new projects
- Use your relationships to collaborate with social partners (like Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.) to implement new exciting online content that goes viral, grows audience & drives engagement
- Provide ideas for websites, contests, and promotions
- Work with the social team to develop digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure clients are updated on delivery of digital campaigns
- Ensure all content is on brand
- Report analytics and stats on content from various platforms
- Other duties as assigned
THE ENERGY – Bring your vibe
- 2+ years of experience in a music, broadcasting or entertainment role
- Experience with forming strategic marketing partnerships with social platforms, influencers, visual creators, etc.
- Existing relationships with digital platforms & online partners and brands a plus
- Creative thinker with an eye for design, in addition to a strategic marketer who is driven by innovation and understands how to communicate effectively & measure results
- Must have knowledge in filming content
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Must be flexible and adaptable; no task is too small
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of standard office programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in a Windows driven environment
- Experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Able to edit on mobile software for videos, GIFs, and static visuals
- Experience with digital marketing analytics tools
THE PERKS – We value you
- Competitive Compensation Package including salary + benefits
- Merchandise, access to concerts + events
- Training with opportunities for growth and development
- Networking in the community and working as part of a team that trusts and wants to win together
Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio/demo.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evanov Communications Inc.
5312 Dundas St West
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 07, 2022|