Newfoundland Broadcasting Company Ltd.
St. John's, NL
Newfoundland Broadcasting Company - Digital Strategist & Sales Executive
Our Client Newfoundland Broadcasting Company Ltd. is looking for a Digital Strategist & Sales Executive to join their team. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative self-starter with solid experience and a passion for digital marketing. Someone with proven expertise in designing and implementing marketing programs for all online channels, including strategic planning, email marketing campaigns, website design, video production, paid advertising campaigns, social media, SEO, digital publications, content marketing and more. This role is perfect for a marketer with strong writing skills, who lives and breathes digital and knows how to effectively grow an organization’s online footprint through multiple platforms.
Newfoundland Broadcasting Company Ltd. is a privately held company encompassing CJON-TV (NTV, Newfoundland Television - Canada's Superstation) and CHOZ-FM (OZFM - The Rock Of The Rock). CJON-TV is Newfoundland's only privately held and cross-province television station and currently has the most watch newscast (NTV Evening Newshour) in Newfoundland. CHOZ-FM is currently Newfoundland's only cross-province radio station and the number one most listened station across the province.
What you will be doing:
- Developing online strategies to maximize the digital footprint of our clients, through the use of our network of websites and social media handles.
- Seeking opportunities with traditional media advertisers that are currently using our channels and are looking to enhance their marketing program.
- Performing ongoing review of ‘live’ campaigns, optimizing performance and moderating comments
- Communicating and educating the potential clients on the “Power of Engagement” and drives significant growth through awareness,
- Managing, curating, and creating all online advertising design and digital content, including web creative and pre-roll video content
- Planning and managing digital marketing budgets on behalf of our clients.
- Planning, writing, producing, and measuring all electronic and direct communications including e-blasts and newsletters
- Working with the sales team to create 360-degree solutions that encompass Print, Radio, TV and Digital media and paid advertising.
- Preparing monthly web/online statistics as well as additional customized reports as required
- Setting key performance indicators, monitor effective benchmarks for measurement of digital marketing efforts. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results and make recommendations for future campaigns
What you will bring:
- 2 - 3 years of digital marketing experience
Strong understanding of how Digital Marketing works including paid and non-paid execution
Self-starter. Must be able to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as
collaboratively in a team
- Confident, disciplined, and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of web design quality, customer service, and professionalism
- Google AdWords Certification is considered an asset
Knowledge of principles of design and current trends in digital media planning and web-based
marketing used to increase awareness, generate leads and revenue, and increase customer base
In-depth knowledge and experience with social media marketing platforms and tools (Facebook,
LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with cross-functional groups to achieve
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
Newfoundland Broadcasting Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals, and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, age, gender identity, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
Newfoundland Broadcasting Company Ltd.
St. John's, NL, CA
|Posted:||Nov 17, 2022|