Allarco Entertainment 2008 Inc.
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Toronto (Remote)
Super Channel, a national premium television network, has an exciting opportunity for a creative and results-oriented individual to join its executive management team as the Chief Revenue Officer. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional knowledge of traditional direct marketing, cooperative marketing concepts and a passion for the entertainment industry.
The Chief Revenue Officer provides solution leadership, subscriber engagement, and delivery of breakthrough direct subscriber marketing strategies in conjunction with cooperative marketing initiatives with Broadcast Distribution Undertakings (BDU); The position will be responsible for the creation of targeted Direct Marketing campaigns, with measurement and optimization for the subscriber experience, best practices, and maximized cost benefit utilization on current and focus on the retention of Super Channel subscribers and reduce churn. The Chief Revenue Officer will lead the deployment into new platforms and revenue streams, including FAST channels and others
Prime Areas of Responsibility:
Develop and Implement subscriber growth & marketing strategy and plans in the following areas:
- Development and enhance the company’s relationship with BDU Affiliates & Marketing
- Direct Co-operative Marketing with BDUs
- Development matrix in conjunction with BDUs to measure retention and churn
- Development new platform relationships – FAST channels and other platforms
- Development and management of the Revenue Budget
- Negotiation of Affiliation agreements
- Member of Super Channel Executive Team
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in sale-marketing is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in direct marketing, including a minimum of 3 years working with BDUs
- Ability to be a big thinker and visionary
- Able to think "outside the box."
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented and goal-driven
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively across functional groups in a collaborative environment
- Must be available to travel to BDUs throughout Canada.
- Self-starter, adaptable and flexible
Key assets also include superior written and oral communication skills, the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment, attention to detail, and excellent time management.
Super Channel is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger.
Please respond with your resume to: email@example.com
About Super Channel Entertainment Network
Super Channel is a national premium pay television network offering subscribers exceptional entertainment value with four diverse channels – Super Channel Fuse, Super Channel Heart & Home, Super Channel Vault and GINX Esports TV Canada – plus, access to Super Channel On Demand where available by service provider.
Super Channel's mission is to entertain and engage Canadian audiences by providing a unique and exclusive entertainment experience. With a core foundation of integrity and accountability, we dedicate ourselves to implementing innovative programming strategies and unparalleled teamwork that provides viewers with exceptional value and variety.
Super Channel is owned by Allarco Entertainment 2008 Inc., an Edmonton-based media company. Super Channel is currently available on Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Bell Aliant, Bell Fibe, Bell MTS, Bell TV, CCSA, Cogeco, Eastlink, Rogers, SaskTel, Shaw, Shaw Direct, Telus, Videotron and other regional providers.
|Category:||Film / Video|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Nov 17, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|