Are you creative with a passion for writing and communication? Looking for growth within a dynamic team that thrives on overcoming challenges daily? Do you want to join an e-commerce leader on the cusp of huge expansion? If you answered yes to all of the above, Dupray is the place for you. We have a proven track record in designing and selling household and commercial appliances for the North American and European markets for 14 years. We have achieved great success thus far, but we are just getting started! Based on our intellectual properties, we are set up for years of growth fueled by our innovative product lines.
Position Summary :
Dupray is currently looking for an exceptional writer to collaborate in drafting all company materials from conceptual strategy to planning & creative writing through branded content to help drive overall equity & brand health. The person who will join the team will report directly to the owner and will work closely with the creative and marketing directors across various projects.
Overall, the job will entail developing & managing the brand’s overall tone of voice, enhancing & enabling the brand’s content strategy, and developing the critical strategic copywriting for projects ranging from internal brand strategy & communications, to consumer-facing advertising campaigns & digital storytelling.
- Understand and build upon the branded tone of voice for the company
- Revise and adjust all current content across all platforms where necessary
- Create high performance, promotional and attention-grabbing copy for all email campaigns, homepages, landing pages, signage, packaging, digital ads, product descriptions, etc.
- Deliver creative copy assets to departments across the company
- Work with ad agencies and other third parties to ensure messaging is on brand
- Provide strategic copywriting/editing for brand strategies across paid and organic digital campaigns
- Create copy for new product launches
- Collaborate/partner with content & creative teams in the development of campaigns (concept writing, storyboarding, advertising copy)
- Innovate & maintain fresh, relevant content concepts & approaches to creative copy development
- Ensure quality assurance, consistency validation, approvals & on-time delivery
- Follow the latest and upcoming trends with successful brands and front runners in content marketing & content development
- Review, edit, and proofread marketing content for accuracy, style and adherence to brand tone of voice
- 3 years experience copywriting for an online retailer, or for a print / online publication in a relevant field (home, lifestyle...)
- Impeccable English writing (Must be a skilled writer who can produce content for various channels)
- French fluency is an asset
- University degree in communications studies, media, journalism, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills, with a capacity to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative attitude; have the ability to work successfully as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to leverage multiple channels to land meaningful narratives
- Ability to balance need for creativity with a data-driven approach to measure impact and success
- Digital expertise: SEO writing experience
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely organized and thorough
- Resourcefulness, diligence and creative problem-solving skills
Working environment :
Very nice premises located near the Lachine Canal and Atwater market. Fully equipped with a terrace, kitchen and private gym. Stimulating and relaxed work environment.
Additional Information :
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications in addition to the benefits offered by the company (Insurance & RRSP Matching).
- Full time job.
- The professional will start working as soon as possible.
Applicants interested in this opportunity can send us their resume for examination. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4E 1A2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- copywriting in marketing: 1 year (required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 24, 2022|