EF Educational Tours
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an innovative, digital savvy, data-driven marketer looking to join a dynamic and creative marketing team? Do you dream about new ways to acquire, engage and retain customers? As a Digital Marketing Specialist at EF Tours Canada, you will play a key role in the support and optimization of our digital marketing programs.
More specifically, you will:
- Design and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns across a variety of channels, email, web, paid advertising, and more
- Analyze digital marketing metrics, including web traffic, ad performance, leads, conversions, and email performance to proactively identify trends and direct opportunities for our audiences
- Optimize campaigns and content for SEO and Google Analytics
- Create a strategy for and manage both one-off and automated email marketing campaigns
- Support other marketing initiatives, including product and loyalty launches, events and more
- Research market trends and generate ideas to increase prospect and customer engagement
- Lead A/B tests, report out results and make recommendations with the corresponding data
- Implement quick, data-driven tweaks to optimize conversion rates of ongoing campaigns, landing pages, etc
- identify marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand
- Write and kick off creative briefs with the creative team
- Work closely with the creative team and producer to bring marketing projects to life
You are a highly results-driven, collaborative digital marketer with 3+ years of experience. You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment and are excited to contribute to a growing business. You also:
- Have agency or start-up experience
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree or work experience in the digital marketing world
- Are able to strategize about the larger picture and also dive into the details to get a project off the ground
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoy working on a highly collaborative team
- Are very comfortable analyzing metrics and making recommendations based on them
- You love to test and learn. You enjoy looking at performance data and leveraging those insights to continuously improve campaigns
Who we are
We’re not your typical in-house agency. We’re an integrated team of 8 staff: writers and designers, marketing managers, demand-generators, and more.
But our skills go way beyond our job descriptions. Among our crew are plant whisperers, cookie bakers, tin whistlers, and storytellers. One thing we all have in common though is our dedication to making great work and having fun doing it.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Work in our light-filled office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues, and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, Indigenous@EF, API@EF, and Parents@EF). And did we mention the free coffee, beer, and snacks?! You can also expect:
- Paid international travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 20% company match on your RRSP (25% after 5-years)
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including $500 yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.
EF Educational Tours
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 24, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)