the turn lab
Digital/Social Media Specialist
Someone who thrives on solving client branding needs and objectives by developing a deep understanding of their online consumer; someone who through their creative “eye” and their “knack” for innovation and technology can execute digital strategy; a team player who is excited to be a part of a larger designated team working on a major national client; someone who is eager to learn and grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Who is the theturnlab?
One part consultancy. One part ad agency. One part technology company.
We are a marketing and technology lab, leveraging curiosity, data-driven insights, and 25 years of market expertise to pinpoint and solve our client's business challenges. We are a team of self-starting, problem-solvers. We are ambitious, thick-skinned, fast-paced, and constantly looking to add curious, passionate, and solution-focused individuals to our team. Additionally, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you can think on your feet, get excited about troubleshooting, approach your craft with pride and enthusiasm, and want to work for a purpose-driven organization that’s a Certified B Corporation and runs 100% carbon neutral, then WE might just be the place for YOU!
What is a day in a life of a Digital/Social Media Specialist at theturnlab?
As a member of our lean and nimble digital media team, you will interact with your Account, Interactive, Creative and Media colleagues to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business and consumer needs. Through your solid understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategies, you will assist the Media Supervisor with the day-to-day operations of planning, implementing, and monitoring of our clients’ media campaigns. In collaboration with the Digital Media Team, support the team’s commitment to meeting tight deadlines by assisting in setting up, scheduling and/or posting paid and organic content across digital platforms, including media planning/strategy involvement. In summary, you will:
- setting up, scheduling, and posting paid/organic content to google platforms, facebook, instagram, twitter and pinterest, etc.
- create media point of views (povs) with supervision/assistance
- execute digital reporting and trafficking with supervision/assistance
- media planning/strategy support with supervision/assistance
- assist in booking ad space
- assist with maintaining of campaign budgets
- clear media invoices and flag discrepancies
- liaise with external media vendors and agencies
- collaborate daily with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled
What value will you bring to our team?
You will have a post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, digital, or related field. At least 1 year of experience with paid digital media channel campaign buying and planning, setup, ongoing optimization, measurement & testing. You will have intermediate knowledge of conventional and unconventional digital media buying and acquisition models (CPA, CPC, CPM, CPE).
Additionally, you will have:
- strong ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in a busy, demanding, fast-paced agency
- creative and out of the box thinker who strives to achieve results
- ability to work under pressure and take on volume, while maintaining quality
- detail-oriented, well organized, solid time management skills and self-motivated
- solid communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels – a team player
- self-starter, efficient, organized, and able to produce high-quality work under pressure
- maintain a positive attitude while working effectively under pressure
- strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and confidentiality, with the ability to work independently
- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP system (nice to have
If this opportunity excites you, then we can’t wait to see your cover letter and résumé!
Who are we?
We’re ambitious. We defy the current. We challenge our clients, each other, and anyone who says that a challenge isn’t fun. We value diverse and broad talents, ideas, and approaches. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equity. We value differences and uniqueness. We respect and encourage everyone to share their experiences, thoughts, and views – everyone has a voice at the turn lab.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
the turn lab
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 24, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)