Marketing Specialist – Individual Life
We are a leading Canadian financial services co-operative committed to being a catalyst for a sustainable and resilient society, and our team is essential to deliver on this strategy. That’s why we prioritize our people, to ensure we provide a strong culture and development opportunities which enable our team to thrive and to live our purpose. The best part is that you will work with people that care passionately about you, our clients, and our communities.
Co-operators offer an environment that promotes and provides access to training and development programs. Candidates who don’t have all the position requirements listed below are welcome to apply for consideration.
Our Marketing and Communications team aspires to drive innovation and be the industry leader in client engagement. Our versatile and knowledgeable team works collaboratively with business partners to enhance the client experience, creating value at every point of contact. We think strategically and align our initiatives to help our organization achieve its business objectives.
The Marketing Specialist – Individual Life is responsible for applying developed marketing planning and execution skills to marketing programs for the Individual Life Insurance business portfolio.
How you will make an impact:
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by leading and executing projects as assigned, including various marketing materials and email programs. Additional responsibilities include project management, content development, research, execution, testing and final approval of all deliverables.
- Making and applying recommendations based on research, client input and steering committees to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage and monitor ongoing campaign programs, including the distribution of standard reporting metrics with recommendations for review or improvement.
- Execute programs within a set budget, including tracking and expense submission.
- Project manage the creative aspects of the print and online versions of marketing projects, including developing creative briefs, gathering feedback, final sign-off, testing, format and quantity approval, translation and distribution, and vendor management.
- Liaise with Marketing Consultants to ensure effective integration of new marketing initiatives into campaign scheduling to achieve maximum marketplace awareness.
- Organize and document processes and procedures across functional teams.
How you will succeed:
- You use critical thinking skills to analyze and draw conclusions and proactively propose solutions.
- You are well-organized and detailed.
- You have strong communication skills to convey messages and explore diverse points of view.
- You have an innovative mindset and the ability to influence change, with a primary focus on client needs.
- You build and maintain trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of colleagues.
To join our team:
- You have up to three (3) - five (5) years of related experience in a fast-paced (ideally B2B) marketing environment and understand the intricacies involved in building integrated marketing programs.
- You have successfully collaborated with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- You have experience leveraging digital marketing channels as part of your programs.
- Experience in financial services/insurance is considered an asset.
- You have a University Degree or College Diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field). Or a combination of a Degree/Diploma from an accredited institution and work-related experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Flexible work options and paid time off to support your personal and family needs.
- A holistic approach to your well-being, with physical and mental health programs and supportive workplace culture.
- Paid volunteer days to give back to your community.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Burlington, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 06, 2022|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)