Marketing Specialist- Paid Ads
Founded in 2014, Cakeworthy is a fashion label designing unisex streetwear apparel and accessories for anyone with a taste for sprinkling some fun into their wardrobe.
We collaborate with the world's top licensors like Disney, Warner Brothers, Nintendo, and more to create Special Edition Collections inspired by the things we love: bright colours, bold prints and graphics, pop culture, 80's and 90's nostalgia and the clothes we always wanted as a kid.
Cakeworthy is looking for a hard-working, pop-culture loving Paid Market Specialist: someone passionate about performance marketing, specifically for paid search and shopping campaigns.
Overview of Position : Full time (hybrid remote/office work, but must be able to come into office)
Please EMAIL resume via Isarta. When applying, please send us an email with not only your information, but also some insight into yourself and why you think you'd be a great fit for this job!
Paid Ad Marketing
- Build out paid search and shopping campaigns on Google Ads; ensuring campaigns are set up with best practices and routinely optimized for maximum efficiency.
- Build out and maintain paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok), analyze performance data and provide insights to marketing team.
- Managing created campaigns including setup, on-going optimization, testing, and reporting to the Marketing team.
- Working closely within the Marketing team on planning, execution, and measurement of campaigns and channel performance.
- Leveraging data from performance dashboards to better inform campaign strategies and provide actionable insights and marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring quality and solving technical issues as the last touch before campaigns go live.
Assist in the day-to-day creative marketing of the company including:
- Social media
- Email Marketing
- Photoshoots and Events
- Content Creation
- Influencer Marketing
This member will be an active role of the marketing team, splitting their role between Paid Social and Marketing Administration.
- 1+ years of relevant hands-on experience executing and optimizing paid campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Experience with reporting and presenting actionable insights from data.
- A degree in marketing, business, analytics, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience related field.
- Proficient in paid advertising platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager etc.)
We are looking for someone who loves these fandoms as much as we do. The Cakeworthy team has been lucky enough to work with some of the biggest licenses in the world like Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars and the list goes on. A passion for pop culture is at the root of a position like this. We want you to cry during Disney meetings like we do, and we want you to love what we're creating and want to wear it on your days off (or at the office!). So, we wish you the best of luck and of course... faith, trust, and a little pixie dust.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Burlington, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 06, 2022|