Harvard Media - Yorkton, SK
Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Creative Writer - Description
- Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
- You’re writing can be funny, serious and emotional. Even all at the same time.
- You are looking for a new opportunity doing what you love, writing.
- You are looking for a creative environment to grow your skills.
- You want to work with an experienced team.
- We have the Creative Writer opening you are looking for.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing client commercials, station promos and imaging as required
- Working closely with production, programming, promotions, sales and our clients
- Provide superior internal and external customer service
- Scheduling commercials with the SDS Traffic System
- Working with SPARC
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting or at least 2 years of commercial writing experience
- Organization and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- You must be a team player with a great attitude
Please send your resume & writing examples to:
Brad Bazin, Program Director
Harvard Media Yorkton
GX94 / FOX FM
Please put “Swing Show Host” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Dec 31, 2022|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|