Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Digital Content Manager
We are looking for someone to manage our digital footprint (CKOM.com and CJME.com). You will understand analytics to help grow and expand both our websites and social media platforms. You will be a great communicator and teacher who is able to help motivate and drive our digital teams in Saskatchewan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in digital creation and development.
- Knowledge of video & audio-based storytelling and editing.
- Proven leadership skills
- A creative mind with the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong organizational, planning, time-management and problem-solving skills and be detail orientated. detail orientated background
- Experience in journalism and news writing is an asset
Candidates should apply to Murray Wood, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rawlco Radio is an equal opportunities employer.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Jan 02, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|