The Marketing Administrator will support the Senior Director of Marketing and Audience Development, Marketing Directors and wider Marketing team in the day-to-day administration required to deliver the Festival's marketing strategy. The position will act as an important conduit of information between the Marketing team and other departments across the organization.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Senior Director of Marketing and Audience Development, including but not limited to, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, providing updates on department activity, sourcing quotes and facilitating approval of marketing collateral.
- Represent the marketing department at meetings including taking notes and minutes and circulating as required.
- Ensure tactical marketing plans are kept up to date and distribute to key internal stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Ensure invoices are correctly coded to support accurate tracking of marketing expenditure against budgets for "Forecast of Revenue and Expense" reporting.
- Maintain marketing checklists, timelines and tracking documents.
- Support the smooth running of the marketing department, including by ensuring office stationary, IT, furniture and equipment needs are met.
- 2 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Preference will be given to candidates with cultural sector or general office administration experience.
This full-time position is located in Stratford, Ontario and will begin as soon as possible. This position will remain open until filled.
Job Type: full time
The Festival is working diligently toward a safe and healthy workplace for everyone. We welcome applicants of every identity, and encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, Deaf, disabled and 2SLGBTQ+ folks. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and beyond. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
As a condition of hire, all successful job candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination at time of contracting. This condition is subject to the provisions of the Human Rights Code.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
If you feel you could make a meaningful contribution to the Stratford Festival, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter in a single PDF to:
Subject: Marketing Administrator
Po Box 520
Stratford, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 18, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|