Brunico Communications Ltd.
Work From Home / Remote, AP
Back | Description | Details
Sales Account Manager (Mat Leave) – strategyFeatured
Role: Sales Account Manager – strategy magazine, Brunico Communications Ltd.
Do you like to plan ahead? Are you plotting to make a move to your next role by Valentine's day?
If you're pondering how to kickstart a career in advertising - but want one last winter living resort life in the Rockies - we've got the right opportunity for you.
Brunico Communications is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join the strategy team on a one year contract - with the potential to transition into a full time position.
Strategy is Canada’s leading business publication covering the marketing and advertising industry, with a portfolio of titles across print, digital and events. We are the voice of the Canadian media and communications industry allowing marketers and agency professionals to be better at their job - by staying informed.
We’re looking for a dynamic sales leader to help monetize strategy’s portfolio of print, digital and sponsorship products.
Reporting to the brand’s Associate Publisher, the Account Manager will handle sales and account management responsibilities in an assigned territory, prospect new accounts, create new revenue streams through the development and execution of integrated trade media plans for clients including event sponsorship, sponsored content and display advertising.
This position is a hybrid work week that splits between work-from-home days and collaborating in office with the team at our downtown Toronto global headquarters.
Brunico Communications Ltd. is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Brunico Communications Ltd’s accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
- Full sales cycle, selling a vast suite of digital media/advertising solutions
- Selling into an SMB and Mid-market business audience in a client-facing capacity
- Focusing on new business development and creating quality new relationships through cold-calling, marketing, social networking, and unique lead generation techniques
- Apply a consultative audience solution selling approach accompanied by the delivery of proactive advertising proposals to key decision-makers
- Attend and network industry events produced by Brunico and industry partners
- 1 - 3 years B2B territory sales experience
- Demonstrated strong project management, critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Personable, with strong written and verbal/phone communications skills
- Inquisitive nature with a consultative approach to sales and account management
- Creative thinker with the ability to craft a story
- Experience cold calling and conducting virtual/in-person presentations
- Experience in print, digital and/or sponsorship sales is an asset
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding set targets
- Ability to take ownership of a project and follow through to completion
- Self-motivated and able to work on a project both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to confidently manage concurrent project workflows and deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and meet new people
- Adaptable, tech-savvy with a can-do attitude
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales, or other related discipline (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong health benefits + dental
- Access to the latest and greatest in terms of marketing and advertising thought leadership
- Develop a network of agency, media company and brand leaders
- Gain valuable integrated marketing sales experience
- Entrepreneurial, fun and supportive company culture
Please forward resume and cover letter to Neil Ewen firstname.lastname@example.org
Brunico Communications Ltd.
100 - 366 Adelaide Street West
Work From Home / Remote, AP,
|Posted:||Feb 01, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|