Back | Description | Details
Retail Sales Associate
This position reports to the Retail Manager or designate and is part of the Audience Development team.
- Provide outstanding sales and customer service to Theatre Shop patrons. Assist in product selection, provide courteous and knowledgeable information to patrons regarding all inquiries.
- Acquire and retain extensive product knowledge that will assist in selling and upselling of the merchandise.
- Operate point of sale system quickly and efficiently under periods of high volume.
- Restock stores as required, including merchandise, packaging and office supplies. Some heavy lifting may be required when restocking.
- Provide patron information regarding the Festival season and productions as well as general tourism information.
- You are an outgoing people person who enjoys meeting and engaging with fellow theatregoers.
- You are passionate about live entertainment.
- You can acquire and retain extensive product knowledge that will assist you in selling and recommending merchandise, to maximize customer satisfaction.
- You can deliver that personal touch of a world class organization to every patron you meet.
- You have previous retail experience including proficiency with Excel, Word and POS systems.
This Seasonal position is located in Stratford, Ontario and will begin in March 2023.
The posting will be open until filled.
Job Type: Seasonal
The Festival is working diligently toward a safe and healthy workplace for everyone. We welcome applicants of every identity, and encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, Deaf, disabled and 2SLGBTQ+ folks. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and beyond. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
If you feel you could make a meaningful contribution to the Stratford Festival, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter in a single PDF to:
Subject: Retail Sales Associate
Po Box 520
Stratford, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 22, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|