Back | Description | Details
Program Director (Manitoba)
Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting and rare opportunity for a wildly talented and driven Program Director to join our team in Brandon. Reporting to the General Manager of the Brandon Division, you will play a very important role in leading both Brandon Radio Stations, Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 Star FM to new heights in the beautiful Westman region of Manitoba. You will lead both brands on air and digital experience, be responsible for talent, content, and programming.
This is a leadership role and requires a proven track record in radio programming and multi-platform content creation.
- Ensure station complies with CRTC regulations and having in-depth knowledge of the CBSC codes.
- Develop and execute the day-to-day and long-term programming strategy for the radio station in conjunction with the senior programming team.
- Will lead the local content team to create and curate content on multiple platforms including over-the-air and online.
- Coaching, development and recruitment of on-air talent, production, programming, and promotions staff.
- Coordinate Promotions, Sales, and Creative teams with respect to promotions, contests, marketing, and advertising.
- Work in conjunction with Director of Programming, Programming and Sales in support of local, national, and corporate business goals to increase market share and revenue.
- Some on-air duties will be required.
- Manage programming budget.
- Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness.
- Keep current on web/social media and other alternative revenue opportunities.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming management.
- Proven track record in developing and growing brands.
- Demonstrable experience in developing talent and content creation team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of on-air experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze ratings and research data, make business decisions based on analysis, sound judgement and quality decision-making skills.
You can apply online at http://www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, cover letter, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by June 23, 2023, to:
Ross Winters – Director of Programming
Gary Dorosz – General Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.
624 - 14th Street East
Brandon, MB, CA
|Posted:||May 25, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|