Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Experiences Coordinator - Edmonton
Are you a creative and dynamic marketing professional with a passion for crafting and executing unforgettable experiences? Do you thrive in the fast-paced world of radio broadcasting and understand the quickly growing digital advertising world?
Harvard Media Edmonton is seeking an enthusiastic Experiences Coordinator to oversee the promotional and marketing efforts for two vibrant radio stations, 95.7 CRUZ fm and Play 107.1.
As the Experiences Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in driving brand awareness, engaging our audiences, and creating innovative campaigns that leave a lasting impact. Join our team and be part of an organization committed to delivering exceptional content and experiences to our listeners. Let your creativity shine and make your mark in the world of media with Harvard Media!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Experiences & Marketing Manager in the development and preparation of develop brand focused, revenue generating, experiences and promotions.
- Execute station/brand promotions and experiences as outlined by the Experiences & Marketing Manager.
- Oversee the hiring, training, and scheduling requirements of the Street Team.
- Maintain station signage, equipment, supplies, vehicles, and related documentation.
- Attending all major stations and designated client promotions as needed to ensure successful delivery of the event.
- Oversee and update station websites, social media, and newsletters.
- Communicate and coordinate with listeners and contest winners involved in the station promotions.
- Assist in managing prize inventory, promotional /PSA airtime.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point and bonus points if you’ve worked with either SparcMediaHub and/or WordPress.
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) skills are a definite asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. • Ability to think creatively and develop innovative marketing campaigns and experiences that resonate with the target audience.
- Proficiency in utilizing digital and social media platforms for marketing campaigns, audience engagement, and brand promotion.
- Creative and can think outside the box enough to not say ‘think outside the box’. • Excellent project management skills to plan, coordinate, and execute multiple marketing campaigns and events simultaneously.
- Ability to be part of a team and collaborate with all departments.
- Resiliency and adaptability. Keen problem-solver with ability to act quickly and accurately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, dynamic, energetic, and accountable.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to succeed with an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
Please put “Experiences Coordinator” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2023|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)